Friday, March 6, 2009

Misty totally did the Top 20! I loved the idea so much that I am totally copy-catting! And like she said in "No Particular Order"
1- Seeing Mom and Mist
2- The Physical Therapy that Misty tried/attempted and lets just say FAILED
3- Yes the "peeping-Tom" who walked in on me! (Yes...Totally in the nakes.)
4- The incredible Hulk Mugs
5- The bathroom stalls-For sure. And I can say that due to the lucky "runs" that I got.
#1 Nothing like sharing smells and #2 when we both stand up we can see each other over
the top of the stalls. Awkward! Hope I never have to see that chick again.
6- Mist's bloody mary arms. Looked as though she was tortured and beaten. Poor girl. We
fixed her up though. If her arms were a little bigger...it probably wouldn't of had such a
massive impact. Her arms are so small she could pass as a first grader
7- The massage Mom gave me.
8- Mist and I seeing total eye to eye on a lot of things
9- Driving/dragging main and realizing how happy we are to NOT live there!
10- Slade having a blast with Granny~Not to mention the love he got from all of the girls.
Especially Mist. He loves her. I think he almost forgot who his real Mom was!
11- Yes the carmel popcorn binge that we had! Thanks Jeni for providing that for us. Sorry you
didn't get to enjoy it like we did!
12- About dropping the tranny out of the engine block due to an imediate stop by me.
13- The snoring. Did I mention snoring?
14- The massive back cramps. And not able to walk across the street and Misty almost having
to carry me. LOL Remember the little first grade girl I was telling you about?
Well...yeah her. Are you kidding me????
15- The upper leg lower bum that we kept making fun of!
16- The free T-Shirt grab! It's like a kid in the candy store
17- Kristi and Jeni totally catching the zzzzz while on the ride home. We got stuck in crash traffic
and we made the Detour and thought we were pretty neat! It honestly probably saved us
like 2 hours! Good move. Thanks Steve for the directions.
18- Seeing all my friends from back home!
19- Our team name! That is Awesome. Thanks Emily for coming up with that and most of all
sharing it! You rock girl!
20- Playing some sweet Volleyball!

I sure loved seeing the girls on the team! It was a riot!


7 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Oh Katie, I'm so glad you guys had fun. What a great chance to get together with your girls and make memories. :)

Emily Jones said...

Wish I was a hot volleyball chick so I could've needed to go. I am so glad you had fun and made some good "mems". So So sorry that you hurt your back though....and that I have to wipe your a** for you now. Ha J/K
Love the not enough sets and dropping my name. Love ya
Good post

Mist said...

So fun- I forgot to add to my list that I gave you a serious vocabulary lesson and that is so hilair! You are too cute I love your top twenty! I can't wait to see you again! Miss you- are you sure you can't come?! Love you.

Kelli said...

I hear you guys had a not very fun drive home last night!? I'm sorry you got stuck in that. I told Misty that you two make me wish I played volleyball so I could come to Moab with you!!

Sharp Clan said...

Hey Katie, what a cute top 20, I have to keep your blog up because my kids LOVE the "move it" song! It was great to see ya, hope your feeling OK! Loves Brydi

Jeni said...

YAHOO!! Soo glad you posted about our trip. That was truly a great time. Thanks for the pix too!! Loved your top 20!

Allen Family said...

I'm just proud to be on the team, baby! (But uh--not too proud of my pic in the team photo opp..what's the awesome face I'm making? Yah, kinda the only funky-faced gal in the bunch...shoot!) Oh well, it had to be someone right? I guess there's always next year to make a better showing! Thanks for putting me on the roster, Kate! It was loads of fun all over again! loves, jes