
What a precious little thing. My Sister-in-law, Jilyan, was expecting . She was feeling as though the baby wasn't moving. Jil followed her instinct and went to the Dr. and got checked. Fearing the worst...the news was the worst. Baby Sophie's heart had stopped beating and therefore Jil had to deliver her. With knowing the sad outcome-and being in labor for quite sometime-Jil and Morgan got to see Sophie for the first time. What a fragile little angel she must of been but I am so glad to admit that my testimony has been stregthened. I am so sad about the loss of Sophie but am so glad that Jilyan was able to give her life. If only for a minute...She lived. And we loved. She just needed a body. You are right Jil-Nothing but PERFECT.



10 comments:
Oh my gosh Katie, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to have these things happen in life. I'm very sorry for your family as well. Hugs :(
Totally brought teras to my eyes. I am so sorry for your families loss. But your right nothing but PERFECT... Its amazing the way the lord works.
I am so sorry...but I am glad that you shared. Life is so precious and we are blessed with every minute.
So sad! What an amazing picture of her. Sweet post Katie
I am so sorry to hear this sad news! Our thoughts and prayers are with your families!!! Their little lives are so precious! Thank you for sharing this with us, it helps to bring us back to what is really important!! Love you!
Katie, I'm so sorry. That's such a hard thing to go through. I'll keep your family in my prayers. That was such a great picture. love you, jes
What a beautiful post, Kade. I'm sure Jilyan and her family will be touched. Thanks for the inspiring words. You are so thoughtful and your extended family is lucky to have you in their lives. Loves~
What a precious little picture. We are sorry for your loss.
Katie: my heart just BREAKS for Jil. And for all of you. Hayden and I just sat at the table and read Jil's blog last night and cried. We both feel sooo terrible and wish there was something we could do. I wrote Jil a letter... just telling her how much we loved her. Please let us know if you think of anything we can do to help. I talked to Shelley last night and it seems like Jil is trying hard to turn the corner. Can you imagine what she and Morgan have been through. Labor, delivery, childbirth is hard enough, then enter the outrageous hormones... and to have the enormous tragedy on top of that. Oh- my heart is just broke. Love you guys so much!
I'm so sorry Katie. I love the picture and your post. What a wonderful way to remember a perfect little angel.
Post a Comment