

What a Goof! Yes...Thought I better admit in public that "Yes, we indeed forgot Brians birth" We are idiots, Bri. We even saw him the day before and didn't even say a word. We are total FAT JERKS. I am so sorry Bri. Please forgive us-For we forgot your birth. So SORRY. We will make it up to ya. We hope you had a great day! And thanks Kelli for your blog because that's how I found out that we are entirely clueless and need a memory check. Happy freakin' birth Bri! We love you!




1 comment:
Thanks for the post on your blog. Don't worry about it at all. I just cried all night but I am getting over it...
And those pics on your post are stellar - I almost thought it was some movie star dude.
It was fun to see you. Thanks.
Brian
Post a Comment