Thursday, September 4, 2008

Slade! What a cutie pie!



8 comments:

Nicky said...

Hey Katie!! Life is good. Just had my gallbladder removed. That was a chore just to find out what was causing me pain!! after 4 long weeks of being in pain, they got it out. I go back to work on Monday. Dad is good. He is working at the high school now. He had his knee replaced so it's getting harder on him. But he still loves working on the outside. He takes much pride in the football field and baseball fields and loves to make the outside look good. (you know my dad!) He also works in Huntington at Castle Service with the Hurdsmans servicing cars.. He never slows down! He has always loved ya Katie.. I will have to give him your blog. He checks the family blogs daily. he sits down on his laptop and checks them. I know, crazy he has a laptop..

Mist said...

Sis are you awesome or what what! Was that like five posts in one day!? I coudn't believe it! I cannot believe how cute my little boy is!!!! I can't hardly stand it. It looks like he is needing me to hold him and give him great big kisses! I love the big "mothering" shot of Ty she is super cute. I miss them both so much. When are you comming to visit me?

Sitterud Family said...

For Pete's Sake....Slade is totally adorable. I think he looks just like Tylee. Yeah I still check my email..how are you guys!
It was good to hear from you

Petersen Kids said...

He is SOOOO cute, ooh I just want to squeeze his little cheeks!! Your little girl is darling, they look so much alike! That was good to hear from you. We will have to do Moab again. I know, I know, I promise I will start practicing now. I don't want to be the worst one this time!
Brooke

J&J said...

Katie!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I had know idea you guys were in Colorado, that's awesome! This blogging thing has been so fun to keep in contact with everyone! Your kids are sooo cute! Keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

It's Lyndsey(Blake)Wade from high school. I am glad that i found your blog because i have been wondering what you have been up to. Your kids are just too Cute!

Lyndsey

Kelli said...

Hey! It looks like you might be getting into this blogging thing now!?! Yay! I'm so glad! Wow, Slade isn't newborn anymore, is he? He's so cute! I bet you are having so much fun with him and Tylee. I wish we could come visit. Bri still doesn't know when or if he will be coming for work. Miss you guys!

Carrie said...

Hey Katie, It's Carrie Stilson. I'm so glad I found your blog(I hope you don't mind me checking it out). Your kids are adorable! Sounds like you guys are doing great. I'd love to keep in touch with you. Our blog is private but if you want to check it out just send me an email and I'll send you an invite. cbbstilson@gmail.com