Sunday, September 28, 2008

TAG I'm it. Look out! Your next!

The Man Tag
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.

B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.Alright people here are the facts and details.

What is your husbands name? Garrett
How long have you guys been married? 6 years , 3 months, 14 days, and 13 1/2 hours! (That took a while)
How long did you date? 3 1/2 Years
How old is he? 27 on October 5th
Who eats more sweets? Probably me. Who's counting?
Who said I love you first? Uh really? I don't rememer! Probably me
Who is taller? Garrett
Who can sing the best? Garrett
Who is smarter? Garrett
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Mutual Duty
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Garrett usually.
Who drives? Garrett (He wouldn't let me. He says he would have to turn in his "Man Card" if I drove.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Garrett~Even if he isn't
Who kissed who first? Uh...There again I don't know. My memory isn't that great.
Who asked who out first? Garrett asked me out!
Who wears the pants? Me. Garrett does a good job letting me "think" I wear the pants.

I tag: Every Blogging Buddy I have!
LOVES!

3 comments:

Mist said...

KAtie THat was awesome! I am glad you did the tag. I can't believe how many minutes that you have been married. That was funny! I am glad Gar still has his man card!!!

Nicky said...

I am turning 26 on the 26, Garrett you are a whole year older then me? were you held back school? I was born in 82... now you have me confused how old i'm going to be!

The Barton's said...

My bad! Nicky...You are absolutely right! Garrett isn't my age. How funny he will only be 26! Ha Ha. I am retarded! Thanks for clearing that up Nick!