Friday, September 12, 2008

My joys in life...




I really didn't have a picture to post but sat thinking of different things in my life that I do enjoy and am so grateful for! It is always so hard to pin point any ONE thing. I never really have time to think...Just "pretend" time. You Moms know what I am talking about. I must say a lot of my joy comes from my little family!


My husband...He is such a hard worker! I admire the fact that he loves to work. Don't count on having any down time with this guy! My Husband is also a very giving man and loves to do service for others. He always put others needs before his own! I experienced a lot of that during my last pregnancy. Yes, selfish to say that my needs did come first! What can I say, I love this man! He is great example to me and I am so glad to say that he is the father of my children and my eternal companion! I Love you Garrett!


Short story: So last weekend we were headed out the door to go to the Denver Zoo. We: (The kids and I) loaded up in the car. Seat belts on. Waiting for Garrett. We waited and waited. Finally, I get out of the car. Ticked that my kids were crying and my husband no where in sight. I find Garrett out helping a neighbor fix his weed eater. Hummm...How can I be mad now. The Zoo really did loose it's importance at that point. We still made it to the zoo! We had a great day! What a good guy Garrett is! Always willing to give a hand to one in need.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Go Garrett! What a great guy! "Doodlie-Do" to him for being a helpful neighbor!!

Bryan and Candice said...

WHAT THE CRAP??? YOU HAVE A BLOG???


How have you been?your kids are sooooo cute.we will have to go to lunch or something.