Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We decided to go sledding. We had a blast!

Believe it or not...This is Slade man on his stomach going down head first. He was laughing the whole way!!!! He loved it!


Me and the kids. Attempting to start the sledding track!!

Garrett and Slade!!!





Slade and I on one and Tylie on the other! 1...2...3...GO! Tylie had a blast!

8 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Only YOU can go snowsledding and still look GLAMOROUS!!!

Elise said...

Who is the babe... Oh you what a good mom i really donot like the snow and i wil go but not really with a great attitude but i guess if we could go near the house instead of hours away i might enjoy it more but the kids love it... SNo ugh we are enjoyinh the nice weather here still

Emily Jones said...

Will you play with my kids in the snow too! Ha! Love ya, your super pretty in that beanie!

Hansenblog said...

I love Tylie's hat.=) Looks like you guys are having fun. We love you and miss you tons.

Mist said...

Want to go tubing up Huntington canyon again! Or I could pull you behind the snow machine. Good Times! I love you guys and miss you!

Halee D. said...

I have to tell you that i love the big picture of the kids. They are so stick'n cute! And I wish I could go sledding... it hasn't snowed and if it does it will be way to cold to go.. miss you!!

Tiffany said...

how fun! love it!

Barbie and Craig said...

WHAT UP?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?