Monday, October 12, 2009

WE NEED TO GET NEW FAMILY PICS. MY AIKEN...LIKE A YEAR OLD (FOR THE KIDS) AND G AND I HAVEN'T HAD PICS TOGETHER SINCE WE GOT MARRIED. WE ARE RUH-TARDED. SO...COMING SOON!!!! BARTON FAMILY PICTURES!

5 comments:

Sitterud Family said...

Hey so a couple things.... A. I didn't know that you were building a home? B. Slade and Maycin share a B-day!!
Congrats on the new home and can't wait to see family pics

Jana said...

What a crazy past few months you have had. I am glad that you are in your new house. So are you going to be in Colorado forever?

Gramps and Granny said...

I love the Pictures. Can't wait to see all of you. The kids are so cute. Hope to see you soon. Love Granny

SANDERS said...

Holy crap O la you have just lived through my greastest fear!! You tore your ACL that sucks I can't even imagine how bad, I am just so sorry. R U ok? How long till you can play again? O man that sucks. I am always so scared of that. But congrats on making into your house!!! Welcome back to the blogging world. Tell your sista to get on with it!! You crack my up!!

things we love... said...

Okay... so welcome back!!!!! Loving all of the pictures!!!!! Congrats on the sale, closing and closing of your new home!!! Can't wait for more pics!!!