Many have asked for pictures of our new home. Here they are...I'm not a very good photographer but you get the jist. We are very happy in our new home! Thanks to all who have helped us through these past few months.
FUN Matching Grinch Sweatshirts at Sam’s Club!
9 hours ago






14 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I love it and am so impressed you have it already all decorated!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
I LOVE LOVE your kitchen! AWESOME House I can't wait to see it in person. :)
I LOVE IT!!! Seriously, I love the kitchen! When are you guys ever going to make it to EC??
Love it, I could hang out there all day with ya! Your decorating rocks chick!
Beautiful... I bet your just glad to have a home...
Gorgeous. I just love you kitchen!
Looks beautiful!! So happy for you! Now that you are IN, maybe we can make it out, huh?
Your home is beautiful!!!! When are you coming to mona again?
You are so great at making your house beautiful! I love the idea of the vases by the entry windows. I love it so much! It was a beautiful home before it was decorated. I Love everything that you have done. You deserve it. I hope that you can enjoy it for many years. Can't wait to see you. I miss you all! I think of you always! You still need to call me with that list.
CONGRATULATIONS, it is wonderful. Dad and I are so happy for you guys. You have decorated it so nice. I can't wait to see the bedrooms also. Love ya! Mom
CONGRATULATIONS, it is wonderful. Dad and I are so happy for you guys. You have decorated it so nice. I can't wait to see the bedrooms also. Love ya! Mom
sooo beautiful! i LOVE your kitchen!!
I'm sure it's gorgeous...my ridiculous computer can't import sound or slideshows...but I know you're happy!
Post a Comment