Sunday, July 5, 2009

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

GRAMPS LOVING THAT HE HAS TO HOLD THE STUPID DOG...NOT. BUT HE DID A GOOD JOB OF IT THOUGH. THANKS GRAMPS! GLAD YOU WERE HERE ANYWAY!
SLADE LOVIN' ON GRANNY! HE WAS PRETTY CONTENT UNDER THAT BLANK!

ME AND TYLIE! JUST CHILLIN' (LITTERALLY) WATCHING THE "WORKS" IT WAS A GREAT TIME!


THE GROUP MINUS G! HE WAS BUSY TAKING THE PIC! O WELL...HERE HE IS HOLDING SLADE! SURE LOVE THOSE BOYS!




CUTEST BOYS EVER! JUST WANT TO KISS FACES OFF...THATS ALL! SO CUTE! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FOLKS. PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FREEDOMS! DON'T FORGET WHAT GAVE US THOSE FREEDOMS. OH AND P.S. UNCLE JT...WE WANT A RIDE IN A BLACK HAWK NEXT 4TH OF JULY! WE THINK IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO RIDE IN ONE OF THOSE-WHILE WATCHING THE "WORKS"!
JK NOT LIKELY BUT WORTH DREAMING ABOUT!



4 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! I love this holiday! Great family, friends, food, and FIREWORKS!

Mist said...

OOOh! I miss you guys! Cute pictures! Was that a BRONCO in the background? Seriously people still dive those:) Your kids are the cutest. Come and visit me!!!!Soo much fun! Love you tons!!

The Barton's said...

Ha Ha! I can't believe you noticed the sweet Bronco! Yeah it is our newest addition to the fam! WE figured if we have to be Denver Bronco fans we might as well drive a bronco!!!! JK Neighbors car. And yes...high school kid! All he can afford I guess! Love you!

Jana said...

Cute pictures of the kids! That is cool that your mom and dad spent the holiday with you. I bet you miss them living so far away.