Saturday, February 14, 2009

GO STEELERS




Many of you may not know this about me BUT I am a total Steelers fan! And the Super Bowl was AWESOME! Close game!
I had some mixed feelings about it due to AZ being there! They kinda deserved the Win! They had a good game!


But GO STEELERS! Polamalu is my all time favorite player! He is so good! (Yes Dad! I know he needs a hair cut) But that doesn't seem to effect his playing ability! He is so good!

3 comments:

Emily Jones said...

The game was good but hangin out and eating was the best!! Luv ya.

Jana said...

It was a good game, althought I was hopeing that the cardinals would take the win. The games never had a boring moment...that for sure!

things we love... said...

Katie you are hilarious!!! That's funny and I bet you are a happy woman!! I miss you!