Ok, those are some cute kiddos. And a hot little mama too. So, i'm counting the days til Moab! Can't wait. What did you decide on our name? Jen, gave me the list you were reviewing...you crack me up, Katie! Can't wait to see you again. loves, jes
It's about time you got back to the blogging world. I agree with Misty, you are the worst blogger in the world. But you are redeeming yourself. You are a cute little family.
Kate, I have been waiting for a update, for a long time!! Where have you been!!! Thanks for giving a couple of posts!!!!!! Your kiddos are soooo cute!!! Don't you just love bath time!!!!
I don't like to hear about Moab! I feel so bad. I'm still trying to come on Friday if I can. I don't even care if I play, I just want to see you guys! Your kids are super cute.
Hey Katie, this is Holly (Bell) Leamaster. I ran across your blog. You have such a cute family. I love the picture at the top of your blog. You should look at our blog some time.
Hey--I realize I have no business commenting twice on one post...but I just wanted to clarify a couple of things: A)It's true I'm a little chubbier than last year at Moab and cannot believe how early I'm showing and B) You couldn't stop me from coming and playing with a Mack Truck baby, so don't even think about replacing O-Chubby-One...I'm in! Can't wait! Thanks for your comment though, I don't know if Jeni knows yet, she probably hasn't seen my blog. My sis Jill is over there right now, I'm excited for them to check it, and be surprised! ps- I'm not going to be as mighty on the court while preg as you were-you were awesome even at 7 months! But I'll give it my best! Big belly players have a lot of potential! :) loves jes
Hey Katie! Thanks for the sweet note. Im so glad that you and em are such good friends. Thanks for taking care of her. I cant wait to meet you someday!
I can smell those cute, clean little, baby lotion darlings right now! I wish I could hold them and we could all be together and play! I cannot wait to see you! Your kids are so cute I wish I could take all of the credit and say that they look just like their aunt mist but no so much! I love them and miss all of you! Glad that you left a post can't wait until the next one!
13 comments:
Ok, those are some cute kiddos. And a hot little mama too. So, i'm counting the days til Moab! Can't wait. What did you decide on our name? Jen, gave me the list you were reviewing...you crack me up, Katie! Can't wait to see you again. loves, jes
Good to see you blogging again. Your kids adorable. I miss bath time mine are independent and would rather shower.
Hey, found you! Great pictures. Your kids are so cute!
At least you are clean orphans. Ha, jk I love you and your kids. You are so fun. I just can't get enough of ya.
It's about time you got back to the blogging world. I agree with Misty, you are the worst blogger in the world. But you are redeeming yourself. You are a cute little family.
You don NOT have "Thriller" as the song on your blog! WAHOO!! Go 80's!!! I rolled at that one!
Kate, I have been waiting for a update, for a long time!! Where have you been!!! Thanks for giving a couple of posts!!!!!! Your kiddos are soooo cute!!! Don't you just love bath time!!!!
I don't like to hear about Moab! I feel so bad. I'm still trying to come on Friday if I can. I don't even care if I play, I just want to see you guys! Your kids are super cute.
Hey Katie, this is Holly (Bell) Leamaster. I ran across your blog. You have such a cute family. I love the picture at the top of your blog. You should look at our blog some time.
Hey--I realize I have no business commenting twice on one post...but I just wanted to clarify a couple of things: A)It's true I'm a little chubbier than last year at Moab and cannot believe how early I'm showing and B) You couldn't stop me from coming and playing with a Mack Truck baby, so don't even think about replacing O-Chubby-One...I'm in! Can't wait! Thanks for your comment though, I don't know if Jeni knows yet, she probably hasn't seen my blog. My sis Jill is over there right now, I'm excited for them to check it, and be surprised! ps- I'm not going to be as mighty on the court while preg as you were-you were awesome even at 7 months! But I'll give it my best! Big belly players have a lot of potential! :) loves jes
Hey Katie!
Thanks for the sweet note. Im so glad that you and em are such good friends. Thanks for taking care of her. I cant wait to meet you someday!
I can smell those cute, clean little, baby lotion darlings right now! I wish I could hold them and we could all be together and play! I cannot wait to see you! Your kids are so cute I wish I could take all of the credit and say that they look just like their aunt mist but no so much! I love them and miss all of you! Glad that you left a post can't wait until the next one!
Ha! I found you!!! Your family is just ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment