I had to share this with all of you! We had to get her the microphone. I was cracking up so hard. What a cutie pa-tootie! She loves to be the center of attention! Make sure that you pause the music so you can hear her!
FUN Matching Grinch Sweatshirts at Sam’s Club!
9 hours ago



14 comments:
Katie she is a doll. I love when they could care less who hears them. That will change so enjoy it now.
Oh my gosh Katie. Will you tell her to QUIT GROWING PLEASE? She is too cute! You've go "stage mom" in your future so I hope you're ready.
I'm so glad you shared! She is the cutest!!
That was so cute. I love the HUGE mic!! Have a little sweetheart.
We may have a future "American Idol" in our midst!! Seriously, hill-air!! She totally didn't let anything distract her, even hair in her eyes or an itch on her cheek! Didn't even miss a beat! LOVE HER!!
Now that's "On Demand"! Emily's kind of like that, but she just won't go public. What a cutie! Let me know when she goes pro!
Oh she is so cute. how are you doing? I haven't heard from you forever. I know you still have my e-mail address, because you always forward me things!
Hey, I can't wait for Birdy to watch her little friend Tylie hamming it up! She's so cute. So, my hair is still highlighted...just wanted to make sure you knew it didn't wash out or anything. hey, i wasn't sure, it's all new to me! I'm so happy about it. oh and by the way, I'm so sorry Bird puked up Scooby Snacks at your house! What a great mem for our first visit to your place! Fun! :( Anyway, thanks again for my hair, IT WAS SO FUN TO SEE YOU AND CHAT FOR AWHILE! loves, Jes
Kate...Happy Birthday...on the 18th right? :) Hopefully that's the day...ifnot, Happy Birthday whenever it is! Hope you had a good one! Love Ya!!
We got your Christmas card, it is so cute!! I hope you guys have a great holiday.
Hello there! Yes...Tylie is a doll face and smart. I like your blog...especially the 8 thing list. Lunch was fun....have a Merry Christmas
Katie! How are you? I haven't seen you since school. I haven't seen anyone since school.:) Your kids are adorable. Where are you living? I love the blogging world...you can stay in touch with so many people. Hope to hear from you soon!
Girl's are so cute. I love reading others blogs. It is a great way to get to know them.
Katie, you need to update!!!
Post a Comment