Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HaLloWeEn PiCs



Giraffe and a Horse...What a mix.









TYLIE scored big with the treats! She was so cute. Saying "Trick or Treat...Have a nice night" What a Bug! So Polite!








Oh...Just pullin' out the Good Ol' Bronco's Cheerleader. Couldn't find the Chaps or the Bikini Top. (Out of season) But I tried to Pull out the "Hip-Pop" Can't tell. The shirt is way to big. Garrett's
Shorts don't help me either. Ah Well, I tried. I look redic.















My darling boys! I sure love them!
Don't tell Garrett I called them "Darling" Let's call them..."Studs"???

9 comments:

Mist said...

Katie those costumes are so darling I love those kids so much. I wish that you could have come trick or treating at my house! I love horses and giraffes. Your kids are really the cutest. I love and miss you guys!!!

Elise said...

Love the costumes your kids are so darn cute. And you look pretty hot in the Bronco stuff even without the bikini top or chaps. LOL

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Love the costumes! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And yes, "studs" describes them both.

TANNAHILLS said...

Look at those cute kids all dressed up! I miss them! Hope you had a great time here in Utah! Love you guys!

Scottie and Tasha said...

so cute, love the outfits!

Petersen Kids said...

They do look awful cute! Those two kids of yours look so much alike, and I loved the costumes! The cheerleader look was, haw do you say it...HIL-AIR!Can I even pull that off? Yeah, I didn't think so either!

Sitterud Family said...

Porter was a giraffe too! Your kids look so cute. I really did like your costume.....typical EC costume, right? That is so cute what Tylee said. At least she said something and it wasn't just you walking around holding her and sticking out the candy bucket like I was. It was kinda like "Hey I just borrowed this kid so I could get some candy"

Jeni said...

Yeah! Finally a new post from you!! What, have you been on "vacash" or something??!! Love the Halloween pix. That was a fun night. Bos had such a blast at your house that day. The frosting and the dirt..... hmmmm... what a mix!! =) So glad you are back!!

J&J said...

Your kids look so dang cute in their costumes!! Love them! Maybe next year you can try the bikini and chaps..LOL:)