Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am the BLUBBERING IDIOT today!

I just thought I would share a few feelings that I have had today!
Where to start...Here it goes.
  • Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Sadness
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Full
  • Sick
  • Worried
  • Numb
  • Angry
  • Dirty
  • Judged

So many feelings...and what is pathetic is I could probably list a few more. I have been overwhelmed with things lately. Not necessarily my own issues but issues with my dearest friends, family, the economy, reality, etc. I know we ALL have our imperfections and down falls. No body is perfect. Somedays I wonder about life. It is supposed to be wonderful and a learning experience for all. And that it is. Sometimes it takes us screwing up once and for others it takes several times before they figure things out.

But, Heavenly Father knew what he was doing. How sad he must be right now?? Looking at his creations and wondering why we are treating each other this way and why there is countless children who have forgotten what Jesus Christ did for us.

LIFE is hard. It wasn't EVER meant to be easy. People hurt us and we hurt others. Sometimes not intentional-But it does happen. I have hurt many in my life time. Really some I haven't hurt on purpose and lets be honest some I have. What a stinker I am...And I have a lot to work on.

But I do know this...Throughout my life I have learned:

  • Christ lives
  • To Love
  • Service
  • Acceptance
  • hardships
  • Strength
  • Finding good
  • life
  • Pain
  • Clean
  • Motherhood
  • Follow Promptings

Again I could go on and on with the list! Just felt compelled to share this with all of you wonderful people who seem to care about me and my wonderful family! And Hats off to our wonderful PARENTS who taught us how to LIVE and LOVE! Much love to all of you! We would have a group hug but kinda hard through the computer! I hope with the upcoming Holidays that we all rememer who we truly are and what we stand for! Loves!

8 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

I love your post Katie! Wow, you sure can sum up things in a nutshell. When you were little and only had to think about recess, did you ever think it was possible to have ALL those emotions in one day? Life is sure an adventure. Lova ya - Gretchen

Mist said...

OK. Why didn't you call me. Have you had a hard day???!!!! It is true -we are all learning everyday! I love that we can make mistakes and always get back on track! Some how life has a way of working out. KATE you are the best, a great friend and sister! Th best MOM and Wife! And remember when you have all of those negative overwhelming feelings- remember who wants you to feel that way. If we keep focused on what is important and look to God everything else will fall into place the rest is fluff totally unimportant! I LOVE YOU AND DON'T FORGET IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I have always admired how you say it like it is. The people who really know you, will know that the Anxiety,Stress, Sadness, Happy,and worried feelings are about your feelings about everyone you care about and love dearly. You worry about all of us. You are indeed a treasured daughter, Mother, and Friend. Your whole life you have lifted up those that you come in contact with. I myself think you are the life of any party. I really appreciate being one of the people who benefit from you being you.
Thank you, I love and admire you.
Mom

Jaley Stilson said...

Hey Kate! Of course I remember your birthday!! I think...Dec. 18? :) I know it's December...anyways, hope your week gets better...I'm with you on all of those emotions though! Life's never what you expect, sometimes better, sometimes not, but isn't it great to know that in the end, we've been promised that if we endure, it WILL be worth it ALL!!!! Love Ya!!
J

Petersen Kids said...

Amen to that.

That was deep. I have felt the same way lately, kind of hopeless. Thanks for that post.

Kelli said...

Kate, are you okay? Now I'm worried about you! I hope you know we love you and think the world of you! And we miss you guys too. PLEASE come to California with us!! Nov. 19-22. Garrett--please?!?!

It's so crazy how hard life is. And it just gets worse everyday. So many things to worry about and take care of. All we can do is do our best to help those around us and better ourselves. You're such a great person. And don't you forget it! Love ya!

Jeni said...

Oh my holy........as soon as I write this comment, I'm coming over to your house to check on you! I'm so glad you were able to write down your feelings and do it so eloquently. It is therapeutic! Also, it is good to know that you have so many friends and family members who love and care for you. Let people help you~ lean on others when you feel down. That's what friends are for. You are always there for others, so it's your turn to get some TLC! I love yer guts! Let's go get a coke!

The Barton's said...

So I am laughing so dang hard right now it is hill-air. I really didn't think that I was reaching out for help but I guess I must of sounded that way! I am totally fine...Just blowin' smoke. You all are so sweet to even read that whole post. I wasn't admitting to messing up just WORRIED about everyone else and there DOGS. That's just me I guess! Thanks for caring~Love you all!