We had quite the Weekend! Roger and Shelley (Garrett's Mom and Dad) came into town this past weekend for Garrett's birthday. They brought Shelby (Tylie's cousin) along too!
On Friday we went to the Denver Zoo. It was a lot of fun! Garrett and I then had a Softball game so Grandma and Grandpa got to watch the kiddo's while we went to our game. That was really nice. We then took advantage and went to the movie "Eagle Eye" with our friends -Brian and Jeni-. We had a blast with them. Thanks Roger and Shelley for watching the kids while we went to the show!
On Saturday we went to the Ringling Bros. Circus! It was an awesome show! Before they start the show, they let you go down on the floor and watch the Clowns/Acts. I was a pushy Mom and pushed my way to the front row with Tylie. We sat front and center! It was great. They brought out the Elepant!
She didn't last long through the Circus though. My word...She will watch Dora the Explorer all day long but NO she won't watch the circus for 2 hours. Oh man was I frustrated...Between her and Slade bawling like ninnies...I was ready to go throw myself in the tigers cage :)
On Friday we went to the Denver Zoo. It was a lot of fun! Garrett and I then had a Softball game so Grandma and Grandpa got to watch the kiddo's while we went to our game. That was really nice. We then took advantage and went to the movie "Eagle Eye" with our friends -Brian and Jeni-. We had a blast with them. Thanks Roger and Shelley for watching the kids while we went to the show!
On Saturday we went to the Ringling Bros. Circus! It was an awesome show! Before they start the show, they let you go down on the floor and watch the Clowns/Acts. I was a pushy Mom and pushed my way to the front row with Tylie. We sat front and center! It was great. They brought out the Elepant!
She didn't last long through the Circus though. My word...She will watch Dora the Explorer all day long but NO she won't watch the circus for 2 hours. Oh man was I frustrated...Between her and Slade bawling like ninnies...I was ready to go throw myself in the tigers cage :)
WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE









4 comments:
Sooo much fun!! I will have to call Roger and Shelly and reserve my seat for the next trip out!!
ahhh...you got suckered into the $12 cotton candy i see!!! Hayden wanted some, but I didn't want to pay that much! You are much better that me!
I am laughing so hard. The picture of Slade in the hat is the cutest thing ever! And the napping photo is so Barton I can't even stop laughing. Thanks for showing Shelby such a great time!
Hugs!
So much fun! I love visitors. Trista and I took our kids on a road trip to Denver to visit the parentals and just got back a couple of hours ago. I miss Denver zoo. We used to get season passes every year. I so wish I was back in Denver. Don't you love it?
Post a Comment